Working at NeoGraf
At NeoGraf, we strive for an atmosphere where new ideas are embraced and encouraged. To achieve this, the global NeoGraf team fosters a companywide culture that is ethical, respectful and supportive.
We have identified five core competencies that are essential to achieving our measures of success. Every team member is evaluated on these competencies throughout the performance management process:
- Customer Focus: We genuinely want to see our customers succeed as our success is directly tied to theirs.
- Drive for Results: Our team members are enthusiastic and driven when it comes to contributing to the goals of the organization.
- Ethics and Values: Ethics and business are inseparable at NeoGraf and its subsidiary companies. We also believe in giving back to the communities where we operate. Our global sites and team members support local organizations through volunteered time, and financial and in-kind donations.
- Health, Safety and Environment: Health, safety, and environmental protection will never be secondary to our operational goals. It is our number one organizational goal.
- Peer Relationships: Through teamwork and collaboration we are able to identify new solutions and continuously improve. We know that diversity makes for an environment that produces creative thinking and customer solutions. Our culture embraces individuals from a multitude of countries, backgrounds and professions. We strive to create an atmosphere in which each team member can grow and develop to his or her fullest potential.