GrafTech offers great opportunities in many disciplines around the world. We’re the leading company in our field and we’re looking for others to join us as we continue our commitment to being better and faster than our competition.
Explore the links to the left to get a better understanding of our company and review our current openings.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access GrafTech’s career website as a result of your disability. If you need assistance with the online process as a result of your disability, please call 216.676.2127 or mail your request to:
GrafTech International Holdings Inc.
Suite 300 Park Center I
6100 Oak Tree Boulevard
Independence, OH 44131
GrafTech offers a competitive benefits package that is anchored by a compensation philosophy focused on rewarding our team members for performance.
- Compensation – Our compensation is achieved through a competitive base salary, a very significant incentive based bonus that is calculated on your group’s achievements and your individual performance, and special recognition awards for personal performance above and beyond expectations.
- Health Benefits – We offer medical, prescription and dental benefits.
- Group Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
We realize that continual improvement cannot happen without continual learning. GrafTech has a series of systemic tools to assist in this learning.
- Position Profiles – Each position will have a detailed profile before the hiring process begins. This includes the recognition of the competencies that are viewed as imperative for the success of the individuals in these roles.
- Behavioral Based Interview – Our interview process is experientially based and is built upon the competencies required for the position.
- Performance Management – The Performance Management process continues the focus on competencies by measuring performance in the corporate core competencies and competencies identified for each position.
- Learning and Development Plan – GrafTech is committed to personal learning and development. This tool provides for discussion of future career goals and development in areas identified through the Performance Management process.
- A friendly welcome by a company representative.
- An aptitude test for some positions.
- A receptive audience if you are asked to make a presentation.
- Interviews that are conducted by two to three interviewers who are familiar with various requirements of the position. The interview will be behaviorally based and will consist of a discussion of past actions taken through the performance of your previous duties. All questions will be based upon the competencies that have been identified as critical for success in the role being interviewed for; including the five core competencies of Customer Focus, Drive for Results, Ethics and Values, Health/Safety/Environment, and Peer Relationships.
- An opportunity to ask any questions that you may have of the interviewers, you will be provided with company information and you will be told what the next steps in the process are.
- Completion of a background and reference check.